Spinach and Artichoke Dip...the Repraise
Back by popular demand, the recipe that started it all. Here is my spinach and artichoke dip recipe from my first post ever. Enjoy!
Spinach and Artichoke Dip:
- 1/2 Cup of Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream (The good kind, not that fat-free shit)
- 1 Clove Garlic (Mince that up)
- 1/2 Cup Parm (Shredded)
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella (Shredded. Add a little extra. I do).
- 1 Can Quarted Artichokes (Drained and chopped to bits).
- 1 Pack of Spinach (Thawed, drained).
Mix it up in a bowl, put in a casserole dish, and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Served best with Scoops